After a thorough assessment of our strategic options, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively “Pernix”) have filed a voluntary petition for protection under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Additionally, we have signed an agreement with a “Stalking-horse” bidder to sell the Companies’ assets and have secured financing to allow us to continue operations throughout the Bankruptcy process.
It is important to note that Pernix will continue to support patients and providers throughout the Bankruptcy process.
- Pernix products including Zohydro® ER with Beadtek®, Silenor®, Treximet® and our Authorized Generic of Treximet will continue to be available
- Generic products that are distributed through Cypress and Macoven will continue to be available
- Our Patient Assistance programs such as Co-pay cards will continue to be available to help offset the costs of our medicines
- The existing managed care coverage for our products remains unaffected; our products will continue to be covered through our current contracts
- The Pernix Prescriptions Direct Program (PPD) will continue to be available for Zohydro ER, Silenor, Treximet and the Authorized Generic version of Treximet
- ProCare Pharmacy will continue to accept and fill prescriptions for Silenor, Treximet and our Authorized Generic version of Treximet for both new patients and continuing patients under the current business rules
- Quick Care Pharmacy and Recept Pharmacy will continue to accept and fill prescriptions for Zohydro ER with BeadTek for both new patients and continuing patients under the current business rules
If you have any questions about our products, please call our customer service line at 800-793-2145 or email us at Pernixproductsinformation@pernixtx.com